Thursday, May 26, 2011

Help With Paying For Dentures!!!!?

I am a 33 y.o. single mother of three that lives in Kentucky. I was not fortunate enough to have insurance when I was a child for preventative dental and my teeth are really bad. They are broken and cracked, some to the nerve. I can only eat soft foods and very ashamed of smiling. I know that if I go to the dentist for care, they will have to pull them all out. But with being the age I am, I cant embarrass my children, or myself, by being toothless. Is there any clinics or dentists that offer discounted dentures? I need help desperatly!!!
--------------------
Check with a local agency where you live to see if they offer help for health purposes. I know there is one in the county I live in. Also, do you have a local health department that does discounted dental treatment? I don't recommend going to a discount denture place to have them made. They are usually an extremely cheap grade of denture, and don't usually look very realistic. I know it's expensive to have things done at a dental office, but with dental treatment, you definitely get what you pay for. Good dentists cost more. Period. If your credit is good, you can apply for Care Credit (http://carecredit.com). Check out their website for more information. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment