Friday, May 13, 2011

How to ask girlfriends parents for her to marry me?

Ok please don't tell me i shouldn't or I'm young please either answer the question or don't leave a message. also please read all of it before you judge Ok I am 17, I am enlisted in the army and leave for Fort Benning, GA on July 2nd, for basic. After basic I will be 18 but she will still be 17. There are 10 days in between my Basic training and Advanced training that i get off to do with what i please. She wants to get married in those 10 days. We have a 14 month old son We have been dating for about 3 1/2 years We love each other If she marries me her and our soon will be covered by medical, dental, vision, and life insurance Well How to I ask her grandpa who is basically her dad, If i can marry her? He is really nice but extremely intimidating. Like 6'5'' and big and never talks much and deep voice. I need to know how to ask him and tell him that i will take care of her.I know she is 17 but we both want this and will make this work Please just walk me through this. tell me how
--------------------
explain how much u love her and ur child. explain why u want to marry her. explain the benifits of marring for her, you, and your child. tell him how you feel. pour ur heart out. hopefully he'll say yes. best of luck to u and ur girl!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment