Friday, May 13, 2011

When I was 18, I asked my mom to go after my dad for child support because (more on details)?

I had to have dental work and I was going to college. My mom promised she would give me the money to help with expenses. I payed the filing fee and even drove her up to the court house. When the money started coming, she kept it all and has been. When I was growing up, other people supported me as well. I have read a lot of posts and people do not realize the term child support. This support is to act as if both parents were living together. It is in addition to the moms part and it does NOT reimburse the parent for taking care of or raising the child. A parent suing for back child support after the child is raised does not make sense at all. My question is has anyone went back and got the child support for yourself, being the child? I am from Indiana. Is anyone familiar with the Indiana child support laws? Thank you for your help.
--------------------
your no longer a child. even if you had been getting child support it would stop as soon as you turned 18. your mom should have asked for child support years ago. your an adult not a child, welcome to america go get a job
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment