I am 16 and I have been out of school for about 2 years now and I'd really like to go back. I don't know where to start or what to do, I am basically on my own with no help from my parents. They are not responsible at all. I feel like my life is going no where and I'd really like to get back into school so I can get into dental college. My main problem is I am WAY WAY behind. When I was already in school I was already a grade or two behind due to skipping, my parents didn't care and didn't make me go. I got expulsion for skipping so many days and I never went back since then. So basically I would probably have to be in the 7th grade at the age of 16. Is this even possible? Also since there is only about half a year of school left I don't think they'd let me enroll this late especially since I wasn't in any school before. Can someone help me out and tell me what to do? :(
--------------------
I would contact the main High School District Office for your area. There are programs for students who need a little more help and time with their education, so I am sure that there is something they can work out for you. Particularly since you are the one walking in to make the effort I am sure that they will help. Good luck, and welcome back to school!
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment