Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am going to ask a simple question along with a therory?

Watching the debate its the same old thing health care. Lowering rates. Truth is that the rates are high but the medical cost is even more of a burden. Don't we think that the cost of having a medical test or a stay in the hospital is to high? Why not lower the cost on treatments. I had a dental issue and the cost to have a tooth taken out which took the dentist 15 minutes to do was over $300.00 who is worth $1200.00 an hour? Iran attacking Israel. Iran knows that we are allies to Israel who besides me thinks that they want us to get involved or maybe even tricking us to get involved Note I am just a simple woman with thoughts and theory's. I would like to hear your thoughts.
--------------------
Yes health care cost should not cost so much but if you look at a medical bill and this is a reason those cost are high where do you ever see a nurses fee nurses don't get payed by insurance companies that's why when you go to the hospital and you see a band aid cost 8 dollars. I don't believe Iran wants to be involved in direct military conflict with the United States but wants to see if we would actually react if Israel where to be attacked. Especially now since there are 140'000 U.S. troops next door and 30,000 more on the other side and to mention a Nato ally is only north to there country.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment