Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm feeling depressed over a test I failed?

I'm in the Dental Hygiene Program at my community college. My overall grades for all courses is great (Most are 85 or higher), but today I got a test back and failed. I got a 71% on it, but I need a 75% or higher to pass. I did some calculations and the highest grade I can get for the course is about a 90% at the moment, but that's only if I get a 100% on the next 3 tests. All I care about is passing though. If I get a 75% in the end and pass, I'll be happy. Has anyone else been in a situation like this where you feel a lot of pressure due to one test? If so, how did you handle it?
--------------------
Failure is a step towards success. Don't bother about your previous test. Work hard and be prepared for the next one. Noting is impossible. I hope that you will make change to yourself.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment