Hello all... I am living on my own in Nebraska and I was wondering how much insurance would cost for me. I am 16, I am young and healthy. I live in a trailer park. I have been emancipated for reasons that I don't care to explain. I am sharing the house with a friend of mine. Both of our names are on the deed. My car s a '97 Chrysler LHS, and I have been in drivers Ed. About how much would full dental, health, car, and home insurance be a month put together? I know it's a bit hard to calculate, but if someone could give me a rough amount, I would be grateful.
--------------------
YOu are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info to solve my similiar problem.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment