Thursday, May 19, 2011

Isn't it normal to have basic normal requirements of your mate?

I know that some of you will say I am being shallow, but I truly am not, so I will try to explain this in the best way I can. I do NOT expect my man to look perfect, or to have a six pack, however, certainly don't want him to be 60lbs over weight with a Huge stomach, long sloppy hair, unshaven face, dirty, stained clothing and minimal dental hygeine. His office and his home are pig styes!! It is unbelievable. We have had Many many discussions about him getting it together, but it does not last. He works a lot of hours and claims he does not have the time to take care of himself or things. I think this is Bull s h i t ... Anyway, today we got into it because he is saying how he wants to do this or that in bed and I am like....uuuuuuummmm..How do I say this? I had to be honest so I told him "look, I am not attracted to you right now." But he acts like I am asking him to do something just completely out there!! I do not think I am asking too much!
--------------------
Are you insane?!?! If it bothers you don't date men like that!!! It is that simple!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment