Hey, I need some help and advice. I am 21 years old. I live in the east bay (california) and was accepted into my local Sheriff academy last year.. but was unable to attend due to a knee injury that needed to be taken care of before the 6 month training. I now am on a waiting period until it heals (about a year) and I feel completely useless. I had never attended college (due to low income) and I have been working for a low $8 an hour my whole life. My girlfriend who is 19 is studying to be a RDA (registered dental hygienist) and she will graduate in 6 months and be making over 80,000 a year. She works way more than me and makes way more already in her job. I have been looking for jobs, replying to craigslist/yahoo jobs/classifieds but nothing seems to spark any attention from anyone. I am an extremely hard worker and have experience in graphic design/mechanical/photography/customer service/modeling and a LOT more... but am stuck in a rut and can't get out. I feel so useless and angry about my lack of success in job and career that it is effecting my happiness in social and girlfriend life. I dont know what to do... any advice on how to not feel so angry? I'm ruining my relationship by acting distant... UGH. My friends all know something is wrong. I am unhappy. =( Any advice.. job/gf/relationship... anything. I need help.. please.
--------------------
the things are beyond your control. if your gf doesnt mind about your lack of job or future earnings potential, it is ok; otherwise, time to find another gf. Then, it depends whether u r confident enough when people asking about what you do, in front of our gf. Have u considered to join her study in RDA?
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment