Monday, May 23, 2011

Nadya the mother of 8 new babies......?

is living off of us taxpayers, she does know who the father is. I thought that if you knew and disclosed who the father was you could not get welfare? Nadya mother is moving out of the house, how nice is that? I don't blame her. I though the mom said she was going back to work. She is living off of us taxpayers, it was her dream. Can you imagine if more and more women did this? You think the state is in a mess now. Look at all the free medical she gets, we work and we don't have any medical, but because she had a dream of having a large family us tax payers pays for it? I need medical and dental right now, I worked for 17 years, I can't get help, but I am paying for these babies, I don't care what some of you think. It is wrong. People are loosing their homes they have kids as with themselves medical needs, they don't get it but have to pay for her?
--------------------
This Nadya woman is completely mental; that said the 'facts' from your story are completely wrong. She does know who the father is and she claims that she isn't on welfare. Apparently, she lives off her baby daddy and her parents.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment