Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unusual causes of Cavities?

I get a lot of cavities. I'm not saying I have the best oral habits, but I brush at least twice a day with a sonic care tooth brush, got special perscription tooth paste, and the enamel building regular kind, floss daily, and drink both water and milk. really my worst dental habits is a soda a day and some chocolate, I don't smoke, or drink coffee or tea. So I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with cavities being the result of something else being wrong in your body. Thanks for any answers.
--------------------
I don't personally but my best friend's husband has terrible teeth,. and he brushes them every day, or did when he had them, he is 37 with dentures now. Her daughter has the exact same problems as he does. I am assuming she inherited whatever it is he has.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment