Monday, May 16, 2011

What can I do?! I have infected wisdom teeth and no insurance!?

I've been getting sicker and sicker dealing with excrutiating pain from my impacted lower wisdom teeth. I let it go when they first erupted because I was pregnant and was told by my dentist to wait until after the birth to get them pulled. Since then, I have lost all my insurance. Now, the pain is so bad in my face, jaw and neck that I can barely eat or sleep. It's like a radiating/burning muscle soreness that leads me to believe I have a pretty bad infection. ( i also recently had a seizure that's left me weak in my arms..) I'm cold all the time and I have a baby to take care of and it's really taking it's toll on me. The problem here is that I have no insurance whatsoever....No Dental, or Healthcare, nada. I don't qualify for assistance, and my husband's job won't offer him insurance to buy for another year or more. So I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how can I get these teeth removed ASAP when I don't really have the means to pay for it???? I'm wondering what's the worst that can happen, but really I don't wanna die of an infection!
--------------------
This is a very dangerous situation you are in. Sound to me that the infection is getting worse. No I'm no doctor but your symptoms don't sound good. Go to a City Hospital E.R. not a private hospital. A City hospital will give you an antibiotic tonight plus give something for the pain. Then they will give you a paper to go to the hospital clinic in the morning. They can not refuse you once the ER send you regardless if you have no means of paying. A private hospital they will give you a pain killer and tell you go see your dentist in the morning. Please go I would hate for something to happen to you. Because of no insurance. If you do go email me so I know your OK, I am worried yadontscurme@yahoo.com Also you might not be able to qualify for medicaid. But you should look into family health plus. it's for people with no insurance but don't qualify for Medicaid.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment