Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What do I do? (boy problems)?

There's this guy I saw in my neighborhood that was pretty cute, I thought he yelled out "Hey!" but he had actually said "youre hot" ( I have bad hearing) I didn't think about him for like a week untill one of my friends said that he said that he thought I was hot. :) I was really shocked because I've always had self-esteem problems and I always thought I was really ugly. After that I started talking to him and I realized he did a lot of bad things, he would always get suspended from school and get in trouble all the time. I'm an honor roll student. I didn't really care tho because I was so happy somebody liked me -^_^- he was also really perverted... but one day he started making fun of me, calling me weird, making fun of my dental equipment, my Mex accent and chest (I'm a little flat-chested) I didn't see him for like 2months, when be asked me to play basketball together and hang out. He was being realllyyy nice and we started talking again. Later on he would ask me if i had had a boyfriend before, I told him I hadn't because that's the truth. He told me he's had a couple gfs already, but that he was single. He asked if I had ever kissed a boy (no) and then told me that I would lose my "makeout virginity" to him. :s Right now I havnt seen him in like 3weeks, and when I called and asked if he wanted to hang out, he said he had been grounded for 2 months which was a lie cus I had seen him playing basketball outside earlier that day, but I didn't say anything. So I really dnt know what to do because I don't want to get hurt or heartbroken because he can be a big a**hole. But he can be really really nice and he's really cute too -__-
--------------------
Im sorry im not going to sugarcoat this. And this advice is coming from a 26 year old mom. First of you should have understood what kind of person he was when he was hollering from a distance that your hott. A guy like that is automatically not good for you and you shouldn't have persuaded the feeling. Then he makes fun of you to his friends to look cool and wins even more later when he makes out with you and pulls a great Houdini act for two months. Im sorry he used you. Hes a user and always will be one till one day maybe one day he will grown up. And he will hurt you and other girls after you. Your very young sounds like so you have time to date don't settle your heart for the first person or any one that hollers. FInd someone with intelligent and who's on the same level with you as a person. Maybe join something you enjoy and find a guy that has the same interest. The point is get yourself out there to meet more options don't think about and the dating will come to you. : ) Hope this helped
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment