Sunday, May 15, 2011

What do you do when you are poor and have infected painful teeth?

I am a single mother of 3 who gets no help other than medicaid for my children. My teeth are infected really bad . I went to the emergency room and all they said they can do is give me a very high dose of penicillin and some painkillers. They gave me referrals to all kinds of dental colleges and clinics who still want money a minimum of $200 for an extraction. I am getting worse cant work or take care of my kids because of the pain and the meds . Where do poor people get help when they need it for something like this?
--------------------
Start calling those dentists and dental colleges to see if any of them take payments. Ours does and you can set up payment plans with them as well. They're really good about that as long as you let them know you're having trouble. I'm sure there are dentists like that just about everywhere. The dental colleges are the best place to start as they're usually cheaper than the regular dentists office.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment