Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Crazy Idea?

As I have mentioned before, I love photography. And while I am no expert in cameras and equipment... I think I have an artistic eye. Well, at least I have been told that. It's one of the few hobbies I have that I think I'm sorta good at. Anyway.... on a whim last year I submitted some of my photos to a few art markets... and I was accepted to a few to sell my work. Which I have never done. Mostly out of fear... and the probably wrong idea that "photography doesn't sell". Plus, I'd need to buy a large format photo printer and some supplies. Which is an investment. Which I really can't afford anyway.

But wouldn't it be so so so nice to be able to make some extra money for med school in a fun way instead of waiting tables or babysitting. Remember that post way back when when I naively said something to the effect of "Holy crap I'm in med school... hopefully I'll never have another bs job again!!" I think I spoke (wrote) too soon!

Anyway... I've survived this long on my own... with wayyyy worse jobs than serving or babysitting. Something will happen. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment