Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Irritating

There is something about smelling marijuana in class that really irks the shit out of me. I'm not sure why, really... cause I really don't give a crap if people smoke pot or not. It's not particularly my cup of tea... but I'm not against it either. But for whatever reason, when I smell it on people in class I get really pissed off. Maybe I feel it is disrespectful to our learning environment, or maybe I'm jealous that other students are so ahead of the game that they can come to class totally gorked, or maybe I just can't stand the smell.

I mean, is it really not possible to take a shower or at least roll the windows down in the car instead of coming to school smelling like bud? I guess that may, indeed, be too much to ask. I mean some of these guys wore eau de dead body for all of first semester. Whats a little MJ compared to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment