Sunday, May 15, 2011

Should I go see help for this?

Yesterday I was going home from work it was about 2 in the morning, I had to catch up on some stuff and while I was trying to unlock my car some hobo came from behind and gut me in the lower back area to the left at about waste line level, I tried to open my car door and grab my .45 under my car seat but I just fell to the ground. While he ran away it looked like his weapon was some sort of busted up kitchen knife I had a Tetanus shot when I was young so I shrugged it off and drove home. I was actually more pissed about my new jacket getting pierced. I got home applied some left over gauze that I had from a dental operation a few years back then put some big band aids, thought it was over then I went to bed and woke up an hour latter with a lot of blood in my bed so I tried using some instant super glue to seal it up, and its about a day latter now and it seems fine. I just want to know if I should go to the hospital for this, I have money but I don't have any health care coverage as its my company anyway and I don't really like to waste money on doctors.
--------------------
ur an idiot go get seen.. u have no idea how far the knife went in
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment