Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kissed, Made Up, and Together Again

Dear Anesthesiology,

I'm sorry if any of those things I said in the past hurt you. Yes, you may be a bit less exciting than EM, but I really thing that we could have a stable, happy, loving relationship. But after talking it over with friends, and doing some soul searching, I've decided that I may have judged you unfairly.

I hope you will reconsider our relationship as well. I'm not sure what I have to offer you, and visa versa... and as you know I am still in a committed relationship with EM... but maybe we could spend a little time together and see how things go? We can do a few procedures, a lot of crosswords together, drink cafe au lait, and leave the rectal exams to the internists.


Love Always,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment