Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Realized...

Despite the pink hearts on my blog and the cooking pictures and my obsession for shoes... I am not sure I would classify myself as a girly-girl. Well, maybe about some things, but about boys not as much. As in, the last time I had a crush on someone it was like 2003.

Anyway, there happens to be a guy in my class that I think is pretty hot, and I felt compelled to send a text to one of my classmates joking about it. I can not even remember the last time I did that... or felt compelled to spontaneously comment on a random guy's hotness.

Point being, that the one minute that I sat in my driveway composing this text was the one minute it took the burglar(s) to hear me drive up and leave my house. If I would have walked straight in I probably would have interrupted them.

Isn't life weird? I guess boys do serve a purpose after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment