Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few stresses...

I guess I haven't mentioned too much about my personal life, but the situation is a little less than perfect.

My boyfriend is a psychiatry resident at the same school I am attending. We bought a house together about a year ago, and have been completely renovating it since then... hoping that we would be done by now. HA HA. Needless to say we are still living in one bedroom, with one bathroom. No kitchen. No space. Definitely no place to study. I do my dishes in the bathtub. It's less than ideal to say the least. And since we are now both officially in school or residency, the prospect of time and money is looking a little dim.

But I do have to say that I love the house. It is over 120 years old, and we are renovating from the ground up. I've designed the floorplan myself, and shopped endlessly for farmhouse sinks, vintage toilets, salvaged chandeliers, beadboard, etc. It's going to be fabulous. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment