Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wired like a Xmas present from the Unibomber

Can't sleep, can''t sleep. Tomorrow is my first day of orientation... going to meet all my future classmates, meet the instructors, see the school.... OH MY GOD!! The facebook page for my class is lit up with all the insomniacs with the same problem.

Some of my friends who've been accepted to med school were like "oh, my acceptance was so anticlimactic" or "the novelty wears off soon". BS ! Since I was accepted almost a year ago I have become increasingly more and more excited. Tonight I am so excited I made chocolate chip cookies to celebrate and was so excited I forgot them in the oven. Ha! My boyfriend just shook his head and suggested that I get it together before I start medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment