Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm not the oldest one!!!

Well, my fears have been put to rest, I'm not the oldest one in my med school class. Someone (I don't know who) is 33. What a fossil :-)

Anyway, today was the first day of orientation, and I swear I have never been so excited/nervous for anything in my life. It was basically just an introduction day... got a t-shirt, met the deans, met some 2nd years, got my clicker (I've never had one before.. they didn't have them when I was in college)... overall everything went well. Funny, I was eating breakfast and the girl sitting across from me was like "Oh my god, you were my TA!".... great...one of my chemistry students had actually managed to graduate from college and get into med school in the time it took me to get accepted. Awesome. That made me feel like a dinosaur... but everything else was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment