Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Block One...done.

Just finished my first "round" of exams.... Block I is officially over. Grades aren't official yet... but from what I can tell I passed everything fine. The biochem exam was surprisingly manageable... or maybe I'm nuts... but it seemed easy to me. The written anatomy exam is what really got me. Yikes! That was rough.

It would have been nice to have a little more guidance this first block so I didn't have to constantly wish I could just throw a toaster into my bathtub and end it all (does that even kill anyone anymore... or are there "protective elements" in modern toasters?). I mean, I really considered dropping out many many times the first few weeks.... and my sole consolation was the upperclassmen and professors constantly telling the class to relax and remember that P=MD. Anyway, it was touch and go for the first few weeks.... but I made it. Still here. Breathing. Sitting on my couch realizing I could actually go out to dinner with my boyfriend tonight. Hmmm, novel idea.

SCORE:

Ella-153
Med School and Random Forces of Stupid-142


UPDATE: I got my official results from my exams, and did much better than I thought originally! Yay!

SCORE:

Ella-215
Med School and Random Forces of Stupid-171

No comments:

Post a Comment