Friday, September 25, 2009

I Think I've Been Outed??

Well, I don't have direct confirmation yet, but I think I've been outed. At the very least, a group of my classmates has figured out that Ella is a classmate of theirs... and that she has a blog. Apparently, someone was googling our "fear essay" assignment and found me. I'm not sure what non-honor-code-breaking reason anyone would have for googling our essay assignment...but regardless, they found me. I'm ok with that.

So here's to my classmates:

A group of people who I must say I am rather proud to be associated with. Thus far I can honestly say that every single person that I've had a conversation with I truly have found to be incredibly intelligent, experienced, and a very dedicated student. As for a few others (maybe like 3)... the jury is still out... and I'm just going to call it a bad first impression. So to everyone overall.. I think it will be a great 4 years and I hope I'll get to know each of you better.

Here's a quick list of what we (the Class of 2013) do well:

1. Anatomy exams - apparently the class has the highest average score since 1959 or something like that. (I only heard that from the professor, no I wasn't actually present in 1959)

2. Clapping anytime any speaker pauses... regardless of whether it was just for emphasis, a sneeze, a cockroach running across stage, or actually an expectant pause for applause

3. Somebody almost always sacs up and musters at least one question for important guest speakers... even when the lecture sucked or if it's Friday afternoon and everyone is dying to escape. That's just good form, I think... plus it makes us all look interested and intelligent.

4. Pretending to be coherent and alert, even when there is clear evidence of a massive (and rather foul smelling) hangover. Even today, someone in lab doused themselves in copious amounts of cologne in an attempt (albeit unsuccessful) to mask the stench of alcohol. Good work.

Ok, that's it for now. And to those of you who've discovered me... I'm glad you're reading my blog. I do hope that regardless of whether you actually know my identity or not, you will maintain my anonymity online.

No comments:

Post a Comment