Monday, September 27, 2010

#1

My first post as a blogger! How exciting..yayyy. Why am I blogging? I am doing it because...I don't really know to be honest. Hopefully someone can read this and maybe take something away from it. Maybe my experiences will be helpful to someone. So I suppose I should give some background on myself. Alright here we go:
  • I am 22 years old
  • I am a nursing student (RN - Registered Nursing)
  • I have just completed my first year (3 more to go)
  • I have lots of opinions and I like to share
  • I would love comments/questions/emails
  • I AM LOUD
  • I am smiley
  • I am open to new ideas/suggestions
  • I want to make a difference in the world and hope to do so with my chosen career
  • I am passionate about nursing
  • I am passionate about my life and living it
  • I am a VERY passionate person
Alright, so there are some super random facts about myself, if anyone is actually reading this and has any questions, leave me a comment (can you leave comments here?...I'm new to this) or shoot me an email at mandeepg88@gmail.com =)  Post #1 COMPLETED! Yea, this had NOTHING to do with nursing but....the others will!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment