Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Severe lack of a proper break.....

So, today after clinical I came home and did absolutely nothing. In fact I just woke up from a nap and thoughts of all my pending homework have been hovering around me. Granted it's not the workload of a regular semester since I only have one class but after taking 5-6 classes a semester from Jan-Aug, I'm VERY ready for a BREAK! In 3 weeks I will be home free for 2.5 months and trust me, it cannot come fast enough. I've been pretty good about keeping up with my work and finishing assignments but I find that at the end of the year I have no motivation to do my homework or anything at all! I've been SO LAZY lately. Totally not like me at all. I don't know what has brought upon this sudden laziness but hopefully it doesn't become too bad. I would hate to become so lazy that I can't get through 3 more weeks of CPE....that would be SUCH a fail. On a happier note, I have decided to start making youtube videos. About what you ask? I don't know yet...product reviews, haul videos, possibly tutorials, maybe some vlogs and DEFINITELY rants...I quite enjoy ranting and have been told I rant in an entertaining fashion. AWESOME. I've been an avid youtube watcher so I feel like it's time for me to start uploading. Hopefully by the end of today my first video will be recorded and if all goes well, edited as well...maybe even uploaded! I will post a link here as soon as I get that going! In the meantime, I'm going to take a stab at my homework again. Let's hope I don't fall asleep! Ugh. BLAH!!!
  
The many textbooks which make my life SO much more enjoyable..ugh..can you hear the sarcasm???
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment