Monday, September 27, 2010

Procrastination = Makeup Time

Yes. Procrastination is something that I, as a nursing student, do A LOT...don't worry, it makes me sad too. Instead of doing my research and prep for clinical tomorrow I'm playing with all my new makeup I got at Ulta this past weekend. This was my very first time going to Ulta and I LOVE IT AHHH OMG. I was in the states and had to go to this store because I have heard so much about it. So sad that we don't have it here in Canada :( BOOOOOOO. But I did get some awesome stuff! I have pictures below. Yaaaayyyyy. Why study when you can play with your face? 8-)

Question for you: How do you avoid procrastination? Any strategies? Post a comment below! :)

This is everything I bought from Ulta. There are some individual pictures below. I haven't created any looks or used the makeup yet. Do you guys want me to post a review? Let me know! I only purchased brands that were not available to me where I live and as you will see the theme for my purchases was SPARKLES!!!



 

NYX Glitter Creme Pallet. - The packaging is super cute and the colors are so awesomely sparkly! This is perfect for creating evening fall looks. As you can see it comes with 2 applicators. I will most likely be using my own brushes, I rarely use applicators given by the makeup companies.

LA Splash Cosmetics:Color - Rich 16602 - This is sort of an emerald green with gold flecks inside. I'm not sure if you guys can see that in the picture.

LA Splash Cosmetics:Color - Fuse 16501

The packaging on these glitter eyeshadows is CUTE! The packaging says that this can be used as an eyeshadow or as body and face glitter.



NYX:Color - Volcano 154 - This is a a super nice chocolate/brown eyeshadow with shimmer.



NYX Eye/eyebrow pencil in 901 black. - I use black eye pencils like crazy so I thought I would stock up since these were like a dollar each! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment