Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bux.to, TRUE OR NOT ?

I have been joined to program PTC Bux.to seven days ago and I still active until now. Bux.to is a paid-to-click site offering 1 cent per paid click, a $10 payout minimum and a 5 cent signup bonus. The site also offers referral earnings, and even gives members the chance to purchase referrals. The site notes that payments are made "within 30 business days" (Update 13 Jan. 2008: Now 60 days for non-upgrade members). I interest to join this PTC to learn how earn money online.

But, i found this article on http://gptboycott.com

The title is Boycott Bux.to !

Bux.to is a paid-to-click site offering 1 cent per paid click, a $10 payout minimum and a 5 cent signup bonus. The site also offers referral earnings, and even gives members the chance to purchase referrals. The site notes that payments are made "within 30 business days" [Update 13 Jan 2008: Now 60 days for non-upgraded members], though the complaints which follow show this not to be the case.

The reason that Bux.to is on the boycott list is the non-payment of members. The complaints below detail how members who have reached the minimum payout amount are not being paid according to the site's own Terms of Service. Some of those members have had their accounts deleted. Support e-mails have not been properly responded to, members have not been paid, and so this program rightly belongs on the boycott list.

There are a number of other supporting reasons for this boycott. The Bux.to site has been plagued with accusations that their script was stolen from another site, AdBux. More importantly for members, the site appears to survive solely by selling "unreferred" members. For the "extremely low price" of $459.00 members can buy sets of 500 referrals in order to boost their earnings. Many have commented that the site seems more concerned with promoting the sale of unreferred members than actually providing paid clicks for members, or more importantly paying members. While this program is boycotted for the non-payment of members within their Terms, there are a number of other considerations which also might justify this boycott.

It would appear that this site is paying some of its members, but not all of them. This may therefore appear to be a surprising boycott for some people. However, the complaints below, messages in our discussion forum, and other posts made here, here and here evidence the fact that a substantial number of members are not being paid as promised.

For the reasons above, and the complaints listed below, Bux.to has been boycotted!

This is some article discuss about bux.to:

Name: B Thurston
Date: April 6, 2010
Comments: I requested a payment of $7,780 from Bux.to April 4th 2008...still No Payment. I have $15,350.00 in my account. I have started a blog to maske others aware of this Scam they call Bux.to http://www.scamraiders.com/profile/buxtoscam

Name: Bruce Thurston
Date: April 5, 2010
Comments: 2 years this month and still waiting for my payment. Is there anything that can be done legally to stop Bux.to from scamming others and to try to recoup our money? Enough is ENOUGH>>>>>>

Name: Petalene
Date: April 1, 2010
Comments: I joined Bux.to on February 17, 2010 and upgraded to 100 referrals right away (that's $98). However, I got only 54 referrals. I made several complaints to them but the matter was not resolved. Finally 2 days ago I informed them that they should either supply the 46 additional referrals or refund me payment in lieu of those not supplied, or refund me the $98 I initially paid and terminate my membership. Guess what? They have blocked me from the site. Is there anything I can do to have my money refunded? I am extremely upset. These persons should be brought to book for their dishonesty!!

To view discuss this boycott click here.

According to this article, could you tell me about Bux.to PTC !

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment