Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Your Profiles

I'm thinking of starting a page with profiles of non-trad pre-meds... depending on what type of response I get. If you are one, and you'd like me to post your story, write me a paragraph or two about your journey (and add a name, real or fake, you want me to post it under)... and I'll include you in the post.

Just send it to my email (sidebar).


Ok, fine. I've just been informed that people don't like writing about themselves... (who knew?)... so here's a format you can use interview style... just answer the questions.

1) Name (fake or real)
2) Age (real age please)
3) What's your sign? (curious and contemplating, pre-med, med-student, resident, fellow, god)
4) Briefly describe your career and or academic history. Including your pre-doctor life (if applicable) and bouts of time in between school. What makes you non-trad?
5) What propelled you to switch into the medical field?
6) Family status... married? children? how old are they?
7) What's your experience with the MCAT? If you are a successful applicant will you share your academic stats and application highlights?
8) Biggest hurdle getting to med school
9) Are you going MD or DO? Why?
10) Best advice to other pre-meds (non-trad or not)?
11) Anything else you'd like to say... or something cool about your story you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment