Sunday, August 23, 2009

20 Things Happening in My Brain... and None of them Good

1. Did I do this just to prove that I COULD make it?
2. Do I not deserve to be here?
3. Did I try to manipulate fate by trying so hard to get into med school?
4. Can I even do anything else with my life at this point?
5. Did I waste my 20's trying to prove that I was good enough to be a doctor?
6. I don't know how to memorize this many structures
7. Can I make it?
8. I can't make it
9. No one else seems to be freaking out
10. I'm too old for this
11. I should have had babies and started an organic farm, made jam and grown herbs
12. I am so tired
13. I am so tired
14. My brain is stuffed
15. I AM studying, dammit
16. When is the refund/withdrawal date?
17. Am I the dumbest one here?
18. I am so tired
19. Two more weeks before the first block exam
20. How many fucking things can possibly be in an arm?

No comments:

Post a Comment