Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogs, Blogs

Oh, what to do. So blogging is only fun when you're somewhat anonymous.. and things have been getting oddly non-anonymous. Plus the internet is the internet and assholes seem to crawl out from every rock they're festering under to chip in their 2 cents. For the record, the point of this blog is to have a forum for medical discussions, venting, ranting, ethics, pre-med issues, and all around positive talk. That's it.

What to do? Make the blog private? Maybe. Sort of defeats the purpose. But I thought that would work. Then my boyfriend told me that was mean... leaving my readers out in the cold with no warning (including him, I guess)... which was advice I somewhat ignored out of irritation of the whole situation.

But then the emails came. Quite a few. Requests to re-open and invite. So I'm opening this up for a little while to get some feedback. Any thoughts on keeping the blog open, by invite only, etc? I haven't decided what my plan of action is... but at the very least if I make the blog private and you'd like an invite... send me an email to doctorella2013@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list.

Thanks,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment