Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank You To My Readers

I opened my inbox and I CAN NOT believe how many lovely notes I received which demonstrate that all the things that I hoped to accomplish with this blog are indeed happening... albeit rather silently. I guess my target audience is a little soft-spoken and shy compared to some of the obnoxious loudmouths... so for all of you and your inspiring emails, thank you! For a little while there I felt like I was just throwing myself into traffic for the fun of being dragged over speedbumps...by my hair.

And for now, I'll be keeping the blog public. Your feedback keeps me doing this... so please continue to read, comment, and ask questions. I am happy to be a source of entertainment and hopefully a few resources for whatever journey you are on... be it the path to med school, your career as a physician or your road to healing as a patient. To everyone who wrote an email, you'll be on my invite list in the event of catastrophe. And thankyou. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment