Thursday, October 29, 2009

Texting

Last night my lab partner text me. The following conversation ensued. I thought it was cute... so I'm posting:

Him: Do you have any problem with me taking home our skull to study this weekend?

Me: Damn. I was really hoping I could get it first. (Sighs reluctantly)... Ok, but you owe me BIG time. Just don't use it for a Halloween decoration, ok?

Him: Seriously? If you want it I can leave it in the lab and just go in over the weekend.

Me: Ok, that was a JOKE. Don't you know me at all? Can you really picture me bringing home a human SKULL? YUCK!

Him: LOL, I just wanted to check because I don't want to get any of your crazy eyes


FYI: My lab partners think that I have "crazy eyes"... which apparently are the worst thing you can get next to a visit from the Grim Reaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment