Friday, October 9, 2009

If You Don't Believe That Things Happen For A Reason....

You should. Fate is a very strange entity, indeed.

Tonight I'm sitting on my bed... blogging away and lamenting to my boyfriend (who was watching the news) about my blog, my ideals, being different from everyone else, my debt, my background, etc. A minute later he flips the screen around and says... "Hey, there are other people who've done the same thing.... look!" I watch for a second and nearly fall off my bed. CNN is profiling an ER doctor who is discussing his alternative background, his rocky application, and his choices in medicine.

That's not the reason I nearly fell off my chair. It's because I know him. Dr. Ruiz. I worked for him as a clinical researcher in the ER while I was at Harvard... and here he is... on CNN... discussing some of the very same issues I've been bogged down with all day.

Tell me THAT's not a strange coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment