Monday, October 26, 2009

One last reason why ortho is off my list

Bone saws + Bone dust = Disgusting!

Today we (well, not me as I was huddled in the corner trying to keep the bone dust out of my hair) used the bone saw to actually remove the skull. Circumferentially. Like a bowl. It just "popped" off. Then we just "popped" out the brain. Oh dear.

The point is that I do NOT like the smell of a saw burning through bone. It's white powder that permeates the air. And your hair. And eyes. And nostrils. And I swear I felt grit inside the roof of my mouth. Which means I could actually have cadaver dust in my mouth. Which is pretty much the grossest thing I can imagine next to having cadaver juice in my mouth. Which means I will not be considering ortho. Ever. Without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment