Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Am i just a booty call?

I know i am dumb for asking this. I am 20 go to college have a career plan of being a dental hygienist, For the past year and a half i have been going over to a 28 year old, high school drop out, who does construction for his job house, well i have becomed attached to him. We both don't want relationships b/c of the age difference. But i want to know if he even cares about me. I go over atleast twice a week and stay the night, i know for a fact he does not sleep with other girls, he texts me and says "hey beautiful", and tells me he misses me when i am gone. I need a guys opinion on this is he into me but know's he can't have me or am i just a botty call
--------------------
well he lets you stay the night, I had a booty call i wanted more from he made me leave after sex,lol just play it out it will either develop or not, but the way you talk about him hs drop out, his job is kinda rude so i think you must not care for him all that much.... but after a year and a half... most likely jsut sex, I had a sex buddy for 5years, thats all it was
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment