Monday, May 30, 2011

Can you help me put this into a paragraph?

I need to put my outline into a paragraph with my topic sentence (which im not allowed to change), The boy looked like as if he had never been cared for. thats the topic sentence. Here is my outline A.His clothes were ragged and inappropriate 1.Dirty and ill-fitting. Pants too short, shoes cracked and worn through the soles. 2. Not even bought for him -- his coat was a man's coat that looked like it came out of the trash B. His physical appearance was unkempt and dirty 1.Hair too long, unwashed and uncombed 2.Dirty hands and face, ragged dirty fingernails C. His health was poor due to neglect 1.Lanky and pale 2.Crooked teeth, with bad dental hygiene 3.A sore on his ankle with no socks on it would be great if you could help me put that into a proper paragraph and make it sound good thanks.
--------------------
basically ok, but the sore on his ankle does not wear socks. 'He had a sore on his ankle, and was not wearing socks. or, he was not wearing socks, and had a sore on his ankle, , or sockless, with a sore on his ankle...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment