Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm in a sad sad sad situation?

well,..i spent some time with my ex-boyfriend on saturday..*sighs* well he just up & left me last year without warning& moved in with his wife& kid in las vegas(they were separated for the 5 years we were together)..well, it was very hard for me..well I didn't know how to act around him i was very nervous and didn't know how to act like myself..he stepped outside twisce while i was with him this weekend to call his wife and that just made me feel really bad.You must know that i was with him for 5 years, he was still technically married but they lived in separate states and he never wore his wedding ring. Now with all that has happend i still had this glimmer of hope, until this Saturday. I still love him soo much and now i feel horrible in side..kind of like empty and what the hell is wrong with me..what am i to him..why did he want to see me? Obviously the wife is #1 and im...what...what am I to him? i want to ask him but i'm afraid that it's going to cause un-easiness for both of us..HE TOLD ME IF I COULD WAIT HE KNOWS WE HAVE A FUTURE..if he loved his wife would he have seen me,would he have said what he said to me.. i can't help but wonder, he says he doesn't, but i don't know if he's just saying that cuz he doesn't want to hurt me? i don't know..i really don't know..i feel,,i don't know how i feel but whatever it is i feel weird...he also told me to let him know when i need help with anything..like i need some dental work done and he wants to pay for it..comments like that make me wonder, and i have hope that he still wants to be with me that he's just with her for the kid but ..i don't know what do you think?do you think he still cares for me?...i don't know how i feel..
--------------------
he may care for u, but he wants to be with her and his kids.this is why one should never date a married man.he can change his mind at any time.even though my first husband cheated on me and i divorced him and he remarried,we would still see one another from time to time. when u have children together theres allot more there then meets the eye.he has asked u to wait because he really doesn't know how its going to go with her, so he is keeping u on the back burner just in case he has problems with her.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment