Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UUURGHHH!!!! I WANT TO SCREAM!!?

OK, me and my bf of 3 months have been threw ALOT! from his mom not liking me (for no damn reason!!!) some of his dumb, annoying friends (who are beyond jealous of me for dumb reasons!) and him not having a job, not in school ETC. Recently he has been going to EVEREST COLLEGE (with a guareentee job when he graduates from a dental office by his house), and 2 days ago he got 2 jobs!!! Ive been there for him when he had NOTHING and now that he does, its like WOW! I know he appreciates it, but HE NEVER REALLY SHOWS HIS DAMN EMOTIONS!! but he lets me know from time to time he cares,a dn appreciates............... he gave me a bracelet her STOLE (he's a little criminal, lol.) from a jewelry store (because he is still broke and haven't started his 2 jobs yet) WE HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK LIKE THAT, I got him when he needs ANYTHING, even if i have to steal it! The same with him for me.. ANY WHO, It seems as if we always hang out on the weekends, non stop. but when the weekday comes, he doesn't call me! for 2-3 days. i understand he's busy now that he works 8am-4:30. with school 6pm-10pm. but it only takes a Second to pick up the damn phone and call me!!! He can hang with his friends but not call me WHAT THE HECK MAN!! Its a bit frustrating.. SHOULD I KICK HIM??? = [ HELP!
--------------------
umm....well to tell you the truth is seems he's a really good boyfriend, i dont understand why you're asking so much of him. You should really think things threw.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment