Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teeth whitening drama.?

So, every1 who cares about their appearance will get their teeth whiten for sure; and thus the dentists are ones who feel the most happiness. Myself have a secret black powder to brush with, but recently the old man who makes that powder retired and stop making it, so i really start worrying; as we all know, the cost for pros. whitening is crazy. Im asking, to see if there are really a good way to whitening your teeth at home effectively ? My teeth are sensitive, i cant bite ice cream or eat hot soup, the black powder was the only way to keep my teeth white and bright, i dont know what ingredients in it, it's a bit salty is all i know. However, there is no more powder, and my teeth are becoming yellowish. I drink black coffee (1 cup) and smoke (1 pack) everyday, I need some help to keep my teeth white, as going to dental is not a good cost effectively method. If somebody can answer the methods that already work well, please share them I would really appreciate that. Best Regards,
--------------------
There are many ways. Brushing your teeth twice a day is essential. Here's what you should do...as well as tooth paste, add a bit of (powder) baking soda, and brush thoroughly. Luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment