Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Money for Dentist how...? 10 points..?

Well..I only got health insurance with my parents I still go to school i'm a junior and to tell you the truth I didn't go to the dentist ever since I was in germany when I was little..now Its passed about 11-12 years and I started caring for my teeth got all serious about them ever since some started getting cavities.. I have maybe around 9 cavities..and getting the money is hard my parents already work hard trying to pay off this house that costs over 200k and I don't have a job since im still going to school. All my cavities are all in the box some on the bottom and some on the top.. and now my front bottom teeth 2 of them started being sharp on the bottom kind of last time i was eating cereal it happened.. I just cant figure out a way to get the money since my parents don't find dental insurance good.. I was wondering how much it would cost to fill in all the cavities...all 9... and how could I acquire that kind of money..I'm just scared of getting heart disease im athletic and all that. I can maybe acquire only 1,100 or so around there within the next month if i sell a macbook 13 inch that i get.. any help please..? its just hard to leave with the cavities i can deal eating but i don't want my teeth to be gone..
--------------------
dental schools can help...or find a job and pay for your own.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment