Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I give this guy my number?

I kinda hit it off with my dental tech last night. We just had a very easy conversation and he even had me relaxed at the dentist! When I left he said something like, it was nice talking to you, see you soon and he mentioned that he was single over the course of the convo. It's kind of an awkward situation because of the professional nature of the meeting, right? Anyway, last night was my exam and tonight is my cleaning (he's not the one doing it, but I'm guessing he'll be in the office), so I guess I get one more chance, but after that I won't see him for at least 6 months! Is there a way to give him my phone number without being awkward? Should I write it down before hand and say like, "if you ever want to meet up for drinks, give me a call"? or should I just offer to give it to him and find a place to write it down if he accepts? Am I wrong in assuming he might actually want it anyway? (In which case, I won't see him for 6 months, so who cares, right?!)
--------------------
Like nike just do it if he likes you he'll take it gladly if not oh well you won't see him for 6 months
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment