Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I know if he really likes me or if he just wants sex?

I have been seeing a classmate for about a year now. We are both dental students going to be dentists, both are 26 years old. We were friends and started hooking up. It started to turn into something more, I even met his parents. He broke up with his ex-girlfriends of five years before we started seeing each other. He says he is over her but not over the relationship and is not ready to jump into a new one. He says he likes me and cares for me but I don't know if he is giving his honest feelings or just saying these things to keep me around. It's weird because whenever we get close he runs away from me or pulls back then we stop talking for a week or two or start fighting and then comes back to me wanting to be with me again...then gets close and then runs away again. I don't understand what's is going on but it makes me crazy. I feel like a nut case trying to analyze us and figure out what's going on...i don't think it's all about sex because there are times he wants to see me and just wants to cuddle with me...HELP I DON'T WHAT I'M DOING!
--------------------
Look guys are simple. That whole I'm not ready for a relationship **** might be true 2% of the time, I don't know cause I've never seen it. Any guy will settle down with a girl he deems worthy. The anxiety of losing a marriage quality woman disarms even the most skilled players, at least for a time. The point is, he doesn't seem to like you all that much. And yeah, that leaves just the sex.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment