Tuesday, May 31, 2011

booty call?

I am 20, go to college have a career plan of being a dental hygienist, For the past year and a half i have been going over to a 28 year olds house, i just think he is so sweet and cute but he never attended college and does construction not the guy i ever pictured myself with, well i have becomed attached to him. We both don't want relationships b/c of the age difference. But i want to know if he even cares about me. I go over atleast twice a week and stay the night, i know for a fact he does not sleep with other girls, he texts me and says "hey beautiful", and tells me he misses me when i am gone. I need a guys opinion on this is he into me but know's he can't have me or am i just a botty call
--------------------
if its not broken dont try and fix it...the compliments say that he is into you..an the fact ..that you both seem comfortable getting together 2times aweek,..says that your both into whats happening with one another..also the fact that you are sure hes saving ..the good stuff for you on your nites ..says a lot too..perhaps with your busy work schedules and yyour lives in general this is the best scenario for you both right now..if he is respectfullnon abusive ..comfortable to be around..and the sex is hot as it seems to be or you wouldnt be making a bee linen there twicea week..again and again..keep it going..sometimes simple is the best...dont overthink it..if its working..and its not bothering either one of you mentally or emotionally...i ahd asituation like that ..and it ws very beneficial for u sboth...sometimes the full tiome relationships can be more taxing than the part time ones!!..good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment