Saturday, May 28, 2011

about a few months i posted a question about why my mormon parents treat me bad cuz i am a single mom?

and they have 5 other kids who have been through the temple, or gone on missions, have nice cars and nice houses. I lived with them for about 3 months when my son was born and since then i have had the same job (full time waitress and taking college classes part time) i have lived in the same 2 bedroom apartment for 5 yrs and i have had the same car for 7 yrs and its paid off..plus i have internet and cable and all my bills are paid and my son has wonderful christmas and birthdays...they begged to see him but he would tell me that they would talk bad about me AND his daddy (duh they are dumb 5 yr olds are smart)...my ex pays full child support and has full medical and dental insurance for our son and works as a truck driver, plus he picks him up EVERY weekend from saturday to sunday for 24 hours...anyways 4 weeks ago i told them NO more visiting their grankid and nor more contact with me until they can treat me and value me and love me as much as their other kids (all i want is their love)...since then they have not called which is kind of a relief but kind of sad too as i was hoping they would open their arms to me and tell me they love me so much and I am just as important as their other children...anyways *sigh* i wont call them i told them they had to do that if they loved me...how does somebody deal when they feel their parents dont love you or care about you? it has made me sick to my stomache, but maybe i am better off. just wish they loved me...how do you cope with this pain?
--------------------
Just forgive and set boundaries and leave it like that...You may have to realize that she will never love you like I did my parents and just get over that, what you are doing is expecting your parents to love you and they won't. You can keep the grandkid away from them because it is bad for them to talk about you behind their bnack, I am surprised they have not tried to baptise him into the church or try to get a blessing, like my parents have done. I just cut off all contact with my parents because I kne wthey would never change and I was tired of the abuse.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment