Monday, May 23, 2011

about my teeth when i eat candy...?

I honestly dont eat hardly any candy or other sugary-sweets, cuz apparently I found "the way" without candy, BUT every now and then, not too often, I will have the slightest piece of candy, even just one bite, and what will happen is my back teeth will start hurting? It is extremely painful, too.What in the world could it be? I brush my teeth 2X's a day, with the crest "prohealth" toothpaste, I floss probably about 3-4 times a week, and I go for regular dental checkups. My last appointment, which was a couple of weeks ago, the dentist said Im doing great in taking care of my teeth. Could the extra-sensitivity be due to me being pregnant? Im 37 weeks along, and, even the "dried fruit" hurts my teeth? Please give serious advice/answers. Thank you in advance for answering.
--------------------
Did you have an x-ray. Not sure if you could have one with being preggo.....but if not could it be a cavity between your teethe? Also, if you have exposed "dentin" it could also cause sensitivity. Dentin is where the toothe is exposed below the gum line.....Hope it gets better...Goodluck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment