Monday, May 30, 2011

WHAT SHOULD I DO?..............?

OK, me and my bf of 3 months have been threw ALOT! from his mom not liking me (for no damn reason!!!) BUT recently we went out to eat (me, him, his mother) and I paid! SHE WAS SOO HAPPY SHE COULDNT STOP TALKING TO ME ALL DAY! This happend on Saturday (10-25-08). some of his dumb, annoying friends (who are beyond jealous of me for dumb reasons!) dont like me, but they're the loser friends (who do drugs, dont work, dont go to school.) But his friends that are working, go to school, etc, like me. We've been to the point where he did not have a job, was not in school ETC. Recently he has been going to EVEREST COLLEGE (with a guareentee job when he graduates from a dental office by his house), and 2 days ago he got 2 jobs!!! Ive been there for him when he had NOTHING and now that he does, its like WOW! I know he appreciates it, but HE NEVER REALLY SHOWS HIS DAMN EMOTIONS!! but he lets me know from time to time he cares,and appreciates............... he gave me a bracelet he STOLE from a jewelry store (because he is still broke and haven't started his 2 jobs yet) We had a confersation on why he stole it, he said the moment he saw it, he knew it was the right one, for me. WE HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK LIKE THAT, I got him when he needs ANYTHING, even if i have to steal it! (I NEVER STOLE B4) and he got me back too.. ANY WHO, It seems as if we always hang out on the weekends, non stop. but when the weekday comes, he doesn't call me, for 2-3 days. i understand he's busy now that he works 8am-4:30. with school 6pm-10pm. but it only takes a Second to pick up the damn phone and call me!!! MAYBE HE WANTS TIME TO THINK, HAVE "ME" TIME... but idk.. He can hang with his friends but not call me WHAT THE HECK MAN!! Its a bit frustrating.. SHOULD I KICK HIM??? = [ HELP! I'm 19, He's 21.
--------------------
Wow, I honestly don't know what to say. Have you mentioned that why doesn't he call you during the week? I nderstand that he is busy, but he does take a lunch break and he does have time in between to just text you or give you a quick call. That is a little odd that he doesn't call. But, guys, don't realize that they want us until we start ignoring them a little, make him start to chase you from now on. I wish I could help you more though hun, I don't have much experience when it comes to relationships and obviosly since you read my problem, I don't know what the heck I am doing in my relationship.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment