Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do my wisdom teeth need to be removed?

My bottom wisdom teeth have almost completely came in, straight. One of my top wisdom molars feels to be completely there (I can feel all 4 of the corners of the tooth through the gum). The other top wisdom tooth seems to be coming in, but I can only feel 2 of the corners through my gum. The bottom two wisdom teeth have came in very straight, and the third seems to be coming in straight as well. However, since my wisdom teeth first began poking through my gums, I've had on and off headaches every day. My teeth have always been very straight, no dental work. However, my teeth have always been tight, and even one little bottom front tooth has slightly overlapped one of my others. I have a feeling that my wisdom teeth have been causing these headaches. My teeth have always been very tight, can these wisdom teeth be causing cramming? Even though teeth are slowly growing in, it feels like my wisdom teeth are causing a lot of pressure within my jaw. Do you think a dentist will remove them? I won't be able to go to the dentist until I get my health care set up within the month. Thank you.
--------------------
Depends on the dentist. Some dentists want everyone to get their wisdom teeth removed before they even start coming in (like my dentist, but I refused until they actually started to get impacted). Since yours are already coming in they'll probably just make sure everything's fine and not worry about it, but you should mention the headaches.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment