Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get answers from millions of real people.?

I used to work for Dentist and he would tell me to proceed procedure that i was not allowed to perform. I as need to the office, everyone that was there was performing and did not care about having a license or not. I really like my Job and staet performing those function too. Dr.Even gave me a raise because i was performing very well, i left that office because one of my co-worker verbelly abuse me and physical too, and my boss( Dr) was witness. He did not faired the girl, i had to quit my job , because could not work w/ a person violnt like that. I am taking my boss to court for allowing that person to assault me and for not paying for medical fees, and my vacation. He now is reversing the story. I thinking to report this incident to Dental Board, but now the Dr. is saying that he was unware that i was performing those procedure. I need some feedback on this case. Sorry long story. thanks.
--------------------
you can report him, but you have no credibillity because you are suing him. it looks like you are reporting him just to make your lawsuit better.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment