Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have a Q About My Pregnancy Its About my teeth Invisalign aligners ?

Ok Let me explain what iam having a hard time on finding out iam really worryed iam 19 i had one of my wisedom tooth removed about a year ago and i have three more to take out iam gonna do that so but, every womon that i know in my family when they gave birth one of there tooth would fall out it also happend to my sisters, my sister never took care of there teeth but the main thing is i have crowded teeth on the bottom of my teeth and i have a uneveness teeth on top but not very noticeable, but iam think of fixing my teeth with Invisalign aligners and in the future i will probably get braces on top because iam getting engaged soon and iam to embarresd to get them now its bad timeing to get braces but these Invisalign aligners iam getting are soon but the main Q is about pregnancy is will my teeth fall out if ever in the future when i get pregnate? do i do dental work now or no wait after ? does this happend to others and what causes this help me
--------------------
Just because other women lost teeth during pregnancy doesn't mean you will. Perhaps they didn't take care of their teeth properly. If you're NOT pregnant yet, get the other molar teeth removed first. It's the molars that are overcrowding your mouth and if you fix the teeth alignment, they're only going to go back to the way they were becaue of those molars. If you're already pregnant, then there's nothing you can do right now. I hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment